Be Prepared In Case Of Emergency By Keeping At Least One Fire Blanket At Home And In The Car!
What would you do if a grease fire ignited on your stove or if your toaster caught fire? You may have a fire extinguisher nearby, but are you prepared to operate it? At times like this, when every second matters, another option might be the FireGuardian™ Fire Blanket.
Size: 39" x 39" 1m x 1m
Safely Smother Fires -Soft & lightweight but tough enough to smother an angry fire
Block Deadly Heat -Can be wrapped around a person or animal to block heat
Burn Resistant -Safely extinguish flames, damper smoke, and prevent burns
Ready In Seconds - Effortless to use compared to a fire extinguisher, easy for kids to use
Easy Cleanup -No mess after use and environmentally friendly with no toxic fumes when exposed to heat
No Maintenance Required - Unlike a fire extinguisher, this blanket doesn't need to be taken in for safety inspections to ensure it's still working.
Firefighter Recommended - Having a fire blanket nearby is an important safety precaution . . . though we hope you never need to use it.
FIRE SAFETY INFORMATION
Fire is FAST! Major fires can erupt from a small fire in less than 30 seconds. It only takes several minutes for thick black smoke to accumulate in a house or for it to be engulfed in flames.
Fire is HOT! Heat is the threatening part of flames. Room temperatures in a fire can be 100 degrees at floor level and rise to 600 degrees at eye level! Inhaling this super-hot air will scorch your lungs and melt clothes to your skin.
Fire is DARK! Fire starts bright, but quickly produces black smoke and then complete darkness.
Fire is DEADLY! Smoke and toxic gases kill more people than flames do. Fire produces poisonous gases that make you disoriented and drowsy. Asphyxiation is the leading cause of fire deaths, exceeding burns by a three-to-one ratio.
"A stovetop or small electrical fire is the last thing on your mind when you work fulltime and have a family. Having a FireGuardian Fire Blanket is an invaluable safety precaution and because of that, I have one in every room of the house. Better safe than sorry!" - Sam R.